Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent Day One: Watch Rudolph!



We started Advent off with a simple activity... watch the holiday classic, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.






I did not teach Willow how to load DVDs into the player and had no idea she knew how, but I turned around to find the movie ready to go.




C'mon, Mom, I'm 22-months. Give me a little credit.



The movie-watching experience started off great. Willow asked for her juice and plopped down on her cushion ready for some bouncing Bumbles and dentist Elves.





However, about 30 seconds went by before Willow realized there was something very wrong with this movie.

Elmo was not in it.



Apparently the animation was not up to her standards and the songs were too infrequent to hold her attention. Willow lasted about five minutes before I was forced to switch the DVD out for Elmo's Happy Holidays.

Advent Day One = Fail.

No comments: