Sunday, June 16, 2013

Prom has gone to the dogs

I work at a Pet Resort and do some freelance photography on the side, so when the two jobs happen to coincide, I am delighted! We hosted a Doggie Prom this year for our Day Camp pets and the photos turned out pretty hilarious. Imagine all of these dogs sitting still in their prom attire, posing for the camera. (I'm pretty sure the scenario you just imagined was not at all realistic. It was HARD. WORK.) But in the end, I got some cute shots and the puppy parents were over the moon. I thought I'd share some of those photos here!


You can find the rest of the pictures at my Jennifer Dawn Photography page!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg, I love that black lab in the white tie and the beagle in the tutu! Lmao, this def made me smile

Jennifer Dawn said...

Haha, thanks! Logan, the lab, was one of my faves as well! He was so well-behaved but looked oh-so-pitiful.