Monday, January 28, 2013

Willow's Rainbow Elmo Birthday Party!

My daughter, Willow, turned three yesterday and we celebrated at an indoor water park. We rented out a big room with a rainbow play gym and decorated with fun, colorful Elmo decor and food. She had a blast! I can't believe my baby girl is three.

I found these cute number buckets at Michael's!

The cake had a fun rainbow center!!

Happy 3rd birthday, Willow Abigail! You are my heart.

This party was cheap, easy, and super fun to put together! A lot of the items are from The Dollar Tree, including the rainbow candy buckets, the candy, soda pop, coloring books, crayons, and juice boxes. The Elmo party favors/decor were from Party City when I had a 20% off coupon. The wooden letters, rainbow picture frame, lollipops, silverware, crayon cups, and dishes were all items I had on hand already. And the name/food cards were from pieces of scrapbook paper that were on sale at Michael's. I made sure the food was simple, yet creative. I probably only spent $125 total, and that's including the food and original invitations! The only thing I forgot was a tablecloth, as I thought the venue was providing one. Oops! Otherwise, not too shabby.

Credits:
Photography by Jennifer Dawn Photography
Cake pops by Sweet Treats by Angie
Elmo cake and cupcakes by Elisabetta

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks like an incredible party! Happy Birthday to Willow!

Jennifer Dawn said...

Thanks so much!

Jennifer Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.