Monday, January 28, 2013

Willow's Rainbow Elmo Birthday Party!

My daughter, Willow, turned three yesterday and we celebrated at an indoor water park. We rented out a big room with a rainbow play gym and decorated with fun, colorful Elmo decor and food. She had a blast! I can't believe my baby girl is three.

I found these cute number buckets at Michael's!

The cake had a fun rainbow center!!

Happy 3rd birthday, Willow Abigail! You are my heart.

This party was cheap, easy, and super fun to put together! A lot of the items are from The Dollar Tree, including the rainbow candy buckets, the candy, soda pop, coloring books, crayons, and juice boxes. The Elmo party favors/decor were from Party City when I had a 20% off coupon. The wooden letters, rainbow picture frame, lollipops, silverware, crayon cups, and dishes were all items I had on hand already. And the name/food cards were from pieces of scrapbook paper that were on sale at Michael's. I made sure the food was simple, yet creative. I probably only spent $125 total, and that's including the food and original invitations! The only thing I forgot was a tablecloth, as I thought the venue was providing one. Oops! Otherwise, not too shabby.

Credits:
Photography by Jennifer Dawn Photography
Cake pops by Sweet Treats by Angie
Elmo cake and cupcakes by Elisabetta

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks like an incredible party! Happy Birthday to Willow!

Jennifer Dawn said...

Thanks so much!

Jennifer Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wenni Donna said...

Wow!! This Elmo rainbow birthday party really looks best. Want to arrange mermaid themed birthday party at one of Venues in San Francisco. She really wants to have this themed party. So will be taking my friend’s help in preparing it.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty treat