Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blog: Take Three

I want to start blogging again. I miss it. Back when I was a teenager, I had a pretty popular blog and I wrote in it multiple times a day. For years. Granted, it was mostly about television shows and pointless nothingness, but it felt good to write.

Being a new mom, it's hard to find the time to write. Usually when I'm laying in bed, ready to fall asleep, my brain starts thinking up things to write about. Like, "This would make a great blog!" Or "I need to talk about this!" Then I wake up with a demanding toddler and those thoughts are gone forever.

So, here's to a fresh start! I want to update this thing on a regular basis. Writing has always been important to me and I don't want to lose touch with that. I hope I get some readers to come along for the ride!

No comments: